You must have heard that it is harsh to put essential oils in plastic containers. But, Why? You would be thinking that most of the diffusers are made of plastic. This reason makes you think that a glass aromatherapy diffuser is better than other diffusers. In this article I tell you about:
- which forms of plastics do not harm essential oils
- when you should have plastic free glass diffuser with essential oils
- which diffusers are actually glass diffusers
The Most Useful Glass Aromatherapy Diffusers
1. Dc 100ml Glass Aromatic Essential Oil Diffuser Cold mist humidifier with 4 Time Setting and 7 Colors LED Lights for Home Bedroom Office Yoga SPA (Handmade Glass)
2. GreenAir Serene Living Hand-Blown Amber Glass Dragon’s Egg Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy with Nightlight 3-Stage Dimmer
3. COOSA Glass Vase Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser with 7 Color Changing LED Lights 100ml Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier Waterless Auto Shut-Off for Home Office Living Room Yoga Spa
4. Sztrokia Essential Oil Diffuser,3D Glass 300ml Aromatherapy Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Color Changing LED Lights, Waterless Auto Shut-off, Metal Shell Base (Vase)
Essential oils and plastics:
Firstly, you must understand that pure essential oils should not be kept in plastic bottles. You must store essential oils in a dark glass bottle to shield it from variations caused by light.When we are to dilute essential oils, glass became no compulsory for storage because there is only 1-2% essential oil concentration.
The second point is if you want to stock watery essential oils in a plastic container, you store it in PET plastic. You can find PET plastic merchandises by the recycling character #1.
So, if you want to store your essential oil plastic container, then chose PET plastic. And you must make sure that you are following the suggested dilution recommendations for your diffuser. When you will follow this, your oils will remain dilute for long time.
Finding Real Glass Diffusers:
If you are looking for a glass aromatherapy diffuser, you will see that many diffusers are glass on the exterior but the compartment for the oil is still made of plastic. This normally happens in glass ultrasonic diffuser. If you need a diffuser that is truly made of glass from both interior and exterior, then you must choose between nebulizers and passive diffusers.
Types of Glass Aromatherapy Diffusers:
Nebulizers use pure essential oils so it is essential that they must to be made of glass or ceramic. There are following main kinds:
- Ones that have a glass bottle
- The other with detachable glass bottle to the device (passive diffuser).
- Oil warmers
- Reed diffusers
Nebulizers that use an essential oil bottle:
This kind of glass aromatherapy diffuser has a low maintenance and is normally available with an elective silencer. The entity itself is made of plastic, while the essential oils are brought directly from the bottle.
The added choice for glass diffusers is passive diffuser normally known as oil warmers. There is wide variety of attractive and cheap oil warmers in market. They are actually made of ceramic, but as mostly people are looking for glass aromatherapy diffusers that are not plastic all. They are always chosen by aroma therapists. This can be used with tiny water. It does use heat, but gentle one.
There are many good-looking and exceptional oil warmers in market. All of these have either a glass or ceramic bowl in which you put few droplets of oil with little water. The water and oils are heated electrically or with a candle.
Oil warmers are very rational but by heating the oils, some of the chemical constituents of the oil may evaporate unfairly which could disturb the oil’s therapeutic welfares. The other drawback is the heat (especially from candles) can be a protection worry especially for the ones having children or pets.
The final type of glass aromatherapy diffuser is reed diffusers. This contains a glass container. These glass bottles hold a combination of diffuser base and essential oils. Some reeds are set in the liquid that wick up the aromatic solution. The aroma vaporizes off of the reeds.
You can go to the vintage store and can treasure an attractive antique bottle to use. Reeds are low-cost and stress-free to find in wholesale. The diffuser base oil is too freely accessible, but be sure that it is alcohol free.
How to clean your glass aromatherapy diffuser?
Producers recommend cleaning out glass diffusers after every few days. And make sure that oils don’t build up. To get it neat and clean, use fragrance free dishwasher and a few drops of white vinegar. And importantly, If you’re switching oils, always wipe out the diffuser with a soggy cloth.
Cleaning the diffuser with rubbing alcohol after using thick oil is highly recommended. Soak device in hot water with dish washer to make it really clean.
The Aids of Aromatherapy
Egyptians and Greeks understood power of aromatherapy thousands of years ago. Contemporary science has confirmed that it works.
Like, patients with despair were treated with citrus scents. The conduct improved their hormone ranks and immune system, and thus their mood, better than before. Studies also support the use of aromatherapy for aching and anxiety relief. Lavender can help getting a good night’s sleep. Peppermint can improve sickness and help you to be attentive. There are some more reasons to diffuse essential oils:
- Cleanse the air through cold and flu season
- Comfort in breathing
- Cheerful atmosphere
- Always cool down on a scorching summer day and keep stinging insects at haven with spearmint, peppermint and lemongrass.
- Motivation on your work
- Get rid of a headache
- Fall asleep sooner
- Live a healthy life
- Plug your space with divine fragrance
- Remove doggy whiffs and smoky smells
- Add moisture to your skin
- Transportable for Home, Yoga, Office and Bedroom.
- Perfect gift idea for family and friends
Long-time consumers of aromatherapy hang on their diffusers to aid them improving their mood, sleep better at night, fight reactions and chills and fashion a hospitable atmosphere in their households.
Reasons for choosing a specific kind of diffuser
When you want to have a diffuser, make sure what you really want. Like, do you hoping to improve your sleep by adoring a comforting scent at night? Then you’ll undoubtedly want a diffuser that’s great to fill your bedroom with cologne for at least eight hours.
Before determining your purchase, ponder about these features for sure:
- The size of the room
- The amount of time you want the diffuser to function
- If you want to add humidity in the room
- Or if you desire a durable aroma without cool steam
When you are obvious where and for how long you want to diffuse essential oil, then you must look for subordinate features that will impact your pleasure.For example, many diffusers come with an LED light. This feature can be pleasing or disrupting. Even though you might be eager of a nightlight, then it would be intelligent to pick out a diffuser with a light you can turn off when needed.
Thirdly, you’ll must clean and preserve your diffuser in the upcoming. Contemplate about the shape of the basin that how it will be stress-free for you to plug and rinse.
Lastly, if you decide to obtain more than one diffuser. Some are very low-cost. But it’s not a wicked indication to look for ones that offer a pleasure guarantee and warranty.
The Most Useful Glass Aromatherapy Diffuser
- No bpa, nontoxic elements. Small and easy to carry, and have a water container capacity of 100ML.
- When there is no water, lights flashing, Recap to add water.
- Automatic shutdown protection device.
- 4 time setting modes, you can regular the time when it reaches the time choice. It will stop working.
- Autonomous lighting control, can sustain 7 kinds of color cycle, can also be fixed a color, and will generate a dreamy atmosphere.
- The perfect holiday gift.
- Uses ultrasonic technology to run gently
- Develop dry skin, stimulate blood circulation, eradicate exhaustion, relax and dismiss anxiety, allowing you to enjoy a healthier life.
- A free 6-month warranty and a 45-day money back guarantee
There are numerous choices when looking for a glass aromatherapy diffuser. The only diffuser kind that is tough to discover in glass is the ultrasonic diffuser. If you select all glass, the nebulizing diffuser will be your best choice. If a nebulizer is not in your budget, there are numerous passive diffusers you can have. There are many other picks made of glass or ceramic.
For more exciting information and guidance visit our website: http://indoorhifi.com/