Glass essential oil diffusers are entirely made of glass and if you are looking for add on advantage of light in your room then glass diffuser light is the best option. They have a glass container where you put the essential oils in plus a combo of luminous light shade. In a glass diffuser light, you do not need water or other extra substances for aromatherapy. Moreover, they don’t use heat either.
Icy vapors are the best for conserving the oil molecules and their benefits. That is why glass aromatherapy diffuser light is the most advanced technology for now.
How do glass diffusers light work?
To create spa environment at home glass diffuser light discharges an ultra-fine water mist that scatters the scent of your desired essential oil. It’s simple and one-button control, built-in option of cyclic misting as well as an LED light that illuminates the glass with a soft radiance. It adds restful ambiance in the atmosphere.
Always quiet, energy-efficient and nontoxic. But always be careful while handling the glass diffuser light as the glass cover is breakable and is not attached to the plastic base. While moving the diffuser, grasp the base with one hand and hold the glass cover with the other one.
The glass basin of the diffuser is linked to a pump. This pump sources the air to flow over the essential oil. That turns the oil into a beneficial mist. They are then freed through a glass cover.
This spray is full with active micro drops of essential oils that are so easy to breathe in. A glass diffuser light is used for very large rooms because it has more power to scatter the oils efficiently.
Why is a glass diffuser light is better than a plastic diffuser?
Wholesome essential oils are always stored in dark and glass bottles. The reason for that is, by time, they can dissolve the plastic. Essential oils do not intermingle with the glass, which conserves them in their natural composition. This way, there is no danger in them injuring the diffuser. In this case you will go for plastic free glass diffuser.
Maintenance of glass diffuser light
- Always change the water in the reservoir and clean the diffuser once or twice in a week, or any time when you want to change the scent.
- Turn the diffuser off and unplug it. Eliminate the glass cover. Dispense the water out of the tank on the side contradictory the air outlet. Clean the inside with a soft and wet cloth. Do not use eroding detergents. Cautiously rub the porcelain disc with a cotton swab.
- For adult use only.
- Use only with the power supply unit provided with the unit.
- Do not exceed the maximum water level.
- Do not use pure essential oils without water.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning or refilling.
- Do not remove the lid or cover the diffuser when the appliance is in use.
Glass diffuser light LED can be pleasant or distracting both. Though you might be excited about the idea of a nightlight, it might be wiser to choose glass diffuser light because you can turn it off when needed. The option of light is also available in glass ultrasonic diffuser if you want an advanced diffuser.