Everyone loves to eat chocolate cake and there is also one question in the mind of chocolate cake lover, that how to make chocolate cake? If you know how you can prepare an easy chocolate cake then it’s great but if you don’t then no need to worry.
Keep reading the article and find some best cake recipes which are very simple as well as quick.
Dark Chocolate Cake
Dark chocolate cake is the one fall in love for. Any chocolate liker will always love to eat this cake. The recipe is simple and the cake prepared will also be very delicious as well as easy to make. For making this super tasty cake follow the instructions and make sure you have all the chocolate cake ingredients.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat stove to 350°F.
- Grease and flour two round baking pans.
- In extensive blender dish, mix up the dry things along with some eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla, beat them for 2 minutes.
- Stir in hot boiled water by hand.
- Put the mixture in the arranged dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes, take out from dish and decorate with some more chocolate.
Tadda! Your easy and tasty Dark Chocolate cake is ready to enjoy!
Light Chocolate Cake
This cake recipe is for those who like to eat chocolate cake which is not too heavy. This traditional cake recipe is very easy and amazing to try out and enjoy. To make this light cake you have to get all the chocolate cake ingredients mentioned below and follow the given instructions to make a yummy light chocolate cake.
- 75g Soft, unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup milk
- Cocoa powder and some berries for decoration.
- Heat the oven up to 180°C/160°C and Grease a fluted ring dish.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, cocoa, bicarbonate of pop and drain on low speed for 1 minute.
- Increase the speed to high. Beat for 2 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick and smooth.
- Put the mixture into the dish.
- Smooth top. Heat in oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Dust with cocoa and decorate with a few berries.
Your yummy light and easy chocolate cake is all set to eat.
Simple and Quick Chocolate Cake
This is one of the best cake recipes for those who love to eat simple chocolate cake with not much effort of making and baking. It’s a quick recipe. Just follow the instructions given below and get an amazing and delicious chocolate cake.
- 250g Soft Butter
- 225g Caster sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 100g Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Some Milk
- Preheat the oven at 180 C and grease the pan in which we have to bake the cake.
- In a dish, beat together the margarine and sugar until it become light.
- Add the eggs, one by one, beating after every expansion. Filter in the flour, baking powder along with cocoa, and then softly make a mixture.
- Pour some milk until you get a dropping consistency.
- Heat for 20-25 minutes
- Cool down for 15 minutes and put some softened chocolate on the cake while decorating it.
Your easy chocolate cake is ready to enjoy and you also try out some chocolate cake recipes as well as chocolate cup cake recipes.
Just use cups in place of pans and follow the above given recipes to make the cupcakes. Or you can find many websites and videos that can teach you very well that how to bake a chocolate cake easily.
These best cake recipes are for all chocolate lovers, they can try them out without any difficulty because these cakes are very easy to make and will make your day more tasty than before.